Skip to main content

Transfer Credit

Transfer Courses - From Macomb
The most up-to-date information can be found by visiting the institution in which you plan to transfer and doing a search for "transfer equivalencies" and indicating the institution that you are transferring from is Macomb.

In addition, a comprehensive list of course equivalencies for transferring credits from Macomb to Michigan's colleges and universities can be found on the Michigan Transfer Network site.  However, this information is maintained by each institution, not Macomb Community College.

Transfer Courses - Into Macomb
Macomb accepts courses that students have completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities toward completion of a Macomb program or degree.  Students wishing to transfer course credit to Macomb can search by using our Transfer Equivalency Database.

Students wishing to transfer Advanced Placement (AP) & International Baccalaureate (IB)
courses by examination can do so with the appropriate test scores.

Foreign Transcripts

If students wish to have their foreign credentials transferred to Macomb, they will need to contact one of the following accredited educational services: