Transferring from Another U.S. College or High School

Transferring from another U.S. college

Welcome to our college!

We accept credits earned in courses in which you received a grade of A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, or C, or a minimum equivalent of 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale.

Credits must be earned from colleges and universities approved by the American Council on Education and/or accredited by the Higher Learning Commission or its regional equivalent.

Credit for courses taken elsewhere will be evaluated by the Records and Registration Office. Grades earned at another college or university, however, cannot replace grades already earned in equivalent courses at Macomb.

Transferring course credits

To transfer credits earned at another college or university to Macomb, please request that your official transcripts from that institution(s) be sent directly to the Records and Registration Office.

Electronic transcripts should be emailed to and mailed transcripts sent to: Macomb Community College, Records & Registration Office, 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI. 48088.

Becoming a Macomb student: