Transfer Equivalencies

Transfer Equivalencies

Transfer Courses - From Macomb

The most up-to-date information can be found by visiting the institution to which you plan to transfer and doing a search for "transfer equivalencies" and indicating the institution that you are transferring from is Macomb.

In addition, a comprehensive list of course equivalencies for transferring credits from Macomb to Michigan's colleges and universities can be found on the Michigan Transfer Network site. However, this information is maintained by each institution, not Macomb Community College.

Transfer Courses - Into Macomb

Macomb accepts courses that students have completed at other regionally accredited colleges and universities toward completion of a Macomb program or degree. Students wishing to transfer course credit to Macomb can search the Michigan Transfer Network site.

Students wishing to transfer Advanced Placement (AP) & International Baccalaureate (IB) courses by examination can do so with the appropriate test scores.

International students should complete the Foreign Credentials Evaluation.