Skip to main content

Transferring to Macomb from another U.S. College/University

If you are a student transferring credits earned at another college or university to Macomb, please request that your official transcripts from that institution(s) be sent directly to the Records and Registration Office. Electronic transcripts should be emailed to and mailed transcripts sent to: Macomb Community College, Records & Registration Office, 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI. 48088.

Macomb Community College will accept coursework satisfactorily completed (with a grade of A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, or C) or an equivalent of 2.0 or higher based on a 4.0 scale from other colleges and universities that are approved by the American Council on Education and/or accredited by the Higher Learning Commission or its regional equivalent. Credit for courses taken elsewhere will be evaluated by the Records and Registration Office. Grades earned at another college do not replace grades earned at Macomb Community College.

Apply to Macomb:

For more information, contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach at 586.445.7999 or