title ix

How to File a Title IX Complaint

How to File a Title IX Complaint

Any employee or student who believes that illegal discrimination has occurred against themselves or another individual is encouraged to report that behavior as soon as possible.

Complaints may be filed using the Title IX Complaint Form, or by contacting:

Tiffany Goliday
Title IX Coordinator

The college strongly encourages anyone who believes they experienced a sexual assault (or any other crime) to make a report to the Macomb College Police:

South Campus
14500 E 12 Mile Road – K340
Warren, MI 48088

Center Campus
44575 Garfield Road, I103
Clinton Twp, MI 48038

Sexual misconduct which occurs off-campus, and does not take place during a College event or activity, should be reported to the law enforcement agency for the city, township or county in which the misconduct took place.