Skip to main content

Returning Students

Returning Students: Please help us help you!

If you attended Macomb two or more years ago and haven’t been back since, please fill out the Returning Student Update Form. If your name changed since you last attended, please provide a copy of your driver’s license or court document so we may change it on your records.

You will need:

  • Macomb Student ID # (if known)
  • Name change documents (if applicable)

To request a transcript, connect to the National Student Clearinghouse online transcript order form. This secure form is designed to expedite the process and give you additional delivery options.

For more information, contact Records & Registration at 586.445.7999 or