Skip to main content

College Work-Study

How Do I Apply for College Work-Study?

To be considered for the College Work-Study Program, you must demonstrate financial need.

  • Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid
  • Be sure to indicate your interest in Work-Study on the FAFSA
  • Be sure to include the Macomb Community College Federal School Code, 008906, on the FAFSA

What is the College Work-Study Program?

College Work-Study is a federally-funded program that offers part-time employment, either on campus or with an off-campus community service organization. This enables eligible Macomb students with financial need to earn money for educational expenses, AND receive valuable work experience.

How Do I Choose a Job That's Right for Me?

When choosing a job, select an area that is meaningful to your area of study. This will provide career-related work experience for your resume and possible job opportunities after graduation.

For more information on other ways to help offset the cost of your tuition, be sure to check out our Paying for College page.