You don’t have to be a student at Macomb to benefit from having one of the nation’s most comprehensive community colleges in your backyard. On its campuses, Macomb brings the world to the community’s doorstep through cultural events and continuing education, expositions and job fairs, Broadway shows and athletic competitions, library resources, and Early College and retiree programs. In addition to providing the highest quality educational, enrichment and economic development programming, Macomb also contributes to the community’s well-being through the professional and civic contributions of its faculty, staff, students and alumni, including those from its Public Service Institute. It’s all about quality of life and Macomb has got it covered!
- Macomb students, staff and faculty pledge a day of service in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Macomb Board of Trustees Names Provost James Sawyer Next President
- Macomb earns reaccreditation from the Higher Learning Commission
- Macomb celebrates 96th commencement
- Lorenzo Cultural Center announces call for entries in its first-ever art competition
More News »