From small operations to international corporations, Macomb is an established leader in providing just-in-time resources that help businesses excel in an ever-changing marketplace. Unlike other contracted services, Macomb’s efforts are guided by a community-centered commitment to economic development. It’s a “we’re all in this together” approach that has the best interests of your business and your employees at heart.
More Info: Report to the Community »
- Macomb Innovation Fund Announces $375,000 in Awards to Six Detroit-area Technology Startups
- Oct. 5 brings Tim Skubick in Really Off the Record to the Lorenzo Cultural Center
- Sept. 28 Information Session scheduled for ITT students interested in exploring opportunities at Macomb
- Speaker Series kicks off with Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times columnist Nicholas Kristof
- Clinton Township's Dog Parade on Sept. 24 supports Macomb's foster kitten program
More News »