From small operations to international corporations, Macomb is an established leader in providing just-in-time resources that help businesses excel in an ever-changing marketplace. Unlike other contracted services, Macomb’s efforts are guided by a community-centered commitment to economic development. It’s a “we’re all in this together” approach that has the best interests of your business and your employees at heart.
More Info: Report to the Community »
- 2017-18 Tuition rates set by Macomb Board of Trustees
- Kathy and Jerry Wood Foundation awards $360,000 for Macomb Community College scholarships
- Macomb students, staff and administrators receive Phi Theta Kappa awards
- Macomb Donor and Scholarship Celebration highlights new funding and student impact
- Last month of Tall Tales and Folklore series includes look at the Jimmy Hoffa mystery
More News »