Counseling & Academic Advising Services
Your Ladder to Academic Achievement and Personal Success
College will be one of the most exciting times in your life. You'll have many choices to make along the way, and each will promise many opportunities.
Our Counseling and Academic Advising staff is dedicated to helping you achieve academic and personal success, through informed planning and decision making. Taking full advantage of your experience at Macomb Community College will bring you closer to attaining your educational goals.
Come see us in H-Building for one-on-one support with:
- Assistance in getting started at Macomb Community College
- Exploring our Certificate and Degree programs
- Discussing career paths in business, health, public service, technology and liberal arts
- Learning about taking courses at Macomb and transferring for a bachelor's degree
- Programs offered at the University Center
- And whatever else we can do to help!
NOTICE: Counselors and Academic Advisors will NOT be available on Thursday, February 5, 2015 due to Professional Development. The office will be open for general questions.