You earned it!
If you transferred from Macomb to another school before graduating, and earned 30 credits or more, you may be eligible to earn your associate degree after the fact. To begin the process, have the institution you are currently attending (if you have completed a minimum of 35 credits) send an official transcript to Macomb. If you are unsure about which degree you are eligible to receive, contact Counseling and Academic Advising Services.
To request a reverse transfer, fill out a Reverse Transfer Degree Application and return to Enrollment Services.
An earned associate degree:
- Is recognized by employers
- Shows commitment to finish what you start
- Provides better job opportunities while you are still in school
- Improves your chances of finishing your bachelor’s degree
Macomb has reverse transfer agreements with:
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan State University
- Oakland University
- Northern Michigan University
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Walsh College
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University
Letitia Kaiser, Assistant Director, Enrollment Services: 586. 445.7179 or firstname.lastname@example.org