Guest Students: A Great Shortcut!
Whether you are already attending another college or university or a recent high school graduate waiting to go away to school in the fall, we offer a valuable shortcut toward your degree. As a guest student, you are exempt from placement testing in most cases but are expected to have completed all prerequisites to courses you enroll in.
If attempting a course that has a prerequisite, students must present documentation by completing a Guest Student Prerequisite Waiver Form
Guest student check-list:
- Apply directly to Macomb or by using the Michigan Uniform Guest Application Form.
- Ensure credits earned transfer by consulting counselor/advisor at your home institution before registering at Macomb
- Contact Macomb’s Counseling and Academic Advising or Records & Registration for assistance
- Look for admissions letter after applying with student ID and next steps
- Complete a Transcript Request Form at end of semester found on My.Macomb
- Guest students at Macomb are not eligible to receive financial aid funds per federal guidelines
Contact Records & Registration at 586.445.7999 or email@example.com.