Plan your Tour/Visit
Prospective students can tour Macomb Community College at either the South Campus in Warren or the Center Campus in Clinton Township.
Campus tours last approximately one hour; registration is not required. If you are driving more than an hour to take a campus tour, contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach at 586.498.4008 or email@example.com so that we can suggest the best use of your time on campus. To see when tours are available, follow the steps below:
- Click here to go to the calendar
- Using the arrows next to the month name, move the calendar to the month you prefer.
- The calendar will show you all current tour dates and times.
- Find the tour day/time that works for you. Be sure to check in five minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Admissions & Outreach and Records & Registration
- Counseling & Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Library/Learning Center
- Reading and Writing Studio
- Student Life & Leadership