Transfer Programs & Degrees

Many of Macomb's programs and degrees may be transferred to a college or university for baccalaureate degree completion.  Transfer of some programs and degrees are covered by special contracts often referred to as "Articulation Agreements."  These contracts provide for the transfer of an entire prescribed program of study.

Current students may view the details of these plans on WebAdvisor.

Academic Calendar