Respiratory Therapy Program
Macomb’s Respiratory Therapy Program prepares you for the National Board for Respiratory Care registry exam and a career as respiratory therapist assisting in the care of patients suffering from cardiopulmonary disease.
The Associate of Applied Science Degree in Respiratory Therapy Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021-4244. CoARC’s phone number is 817.283.2835.
- Cardiorespiratory Physiologic Anatomy
- Cardiopulmonary Pathology
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Pediatric/Neonatal Respiratory Care
- Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree
Professor Mary Alstead, 586.286.2150