Conference and Event Services
At Macomb Community College, we major in meetings!
What do you need to help make your next event an extraordinary success?
- Mediated conference rooms?
- Over 170,000 square feet of exhibit space?
- A professional theater, seating up to 1200?
- Lecture halls and breakout rooms?
- A dazzling, mouth-watering menu, from healthy snacks to a five-course dinner?
- Free, abundant parking?
- Spacious lobbies?
You'll find it all at one of the largest meeting locations in Metro Detroit: on the campuses of Macomb Community College.
Four Flexible Meeting Sites!
South Campus (Warren)
John Lewis Center
Twelve conference rooms from 250 to 5,400 square feet.
Sports & Expo Center
75,000 square feet of exhibit space for large events.
South Campus Value-Added Features - All for Free!
- Use of in-house A/V equipment
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Labor: electrical, drayage, cleaning
- Lighted parking
- Set-up and tear-down
- Chairs and tables with skirting (Lewis Center only)
Center Campus (Clinton Twp.)
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts
Large auditorium for 1200 guests. Small auditorium for 350 guests.
Professional Development Center
Multi-functional venue featuring classrooms, lecture halls and breakout rooms.
Note that certain restrictions apply for catering service delivered to Macomb Community College buildings not equipped with a full catering kitchen. See the Catering Menu for more information.
Contact our Reservations Center at 586.498.4198 (Option #4) for a free quote.