Macomb Regional Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Serving Huron, Lapeer, Macomb, Sanilac, St. Clair, and Tuscola Counties.
The Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) of Michigan are not-for-profit organizations funded by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and local funding partners. The PTACs support our national security by ensuring a broad base of capable suppliers for the defense industry and other agencies, thereby increasing competition, which supports better products and services at lower costs.
- Orientation to the Procurement System
- Linking Local Companies to Federal and State Government Agencies
- Bid Match for Government Solicitations
- Training Seminars and Conferences
- Contracting Opportunities
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Government Specifications
- Bid History and Contract Award Results
- Bid Package Assistance
Macomb Regional PTAC which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DoD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DoD or DLA.