- Recognizing, respecting, and ensuring diversity are important and vital to the educational mission of the college.
- Students and staff of diverse backgrounds promote academic success for all.
- Cultural competency and critical mass are primary tools to promote a culture of diversity.
- Multicultural knowledge and sensitivity increase economic success and flexibility.
- Developing institutional support and infrastructure will prepare Macomb faculty, staff and students to incorporate global perspectives into programs, courses, and careers.
Board of Trustees’ Statement
The college values diversity, respects individual differences and strives to cultivate an inclusive, accessible, and welcoming environment. The college works to increase awareness and understanding of different cultural contexts among staff, students and community, and seeks to develop curriculum and support services through a multicultural lens.
Advance Registration Now Required!
All of our events now require advance registration.
You must pre-register for these events on WebAdvisor.
The WebAdvisor log-in is located on www.macomb.edu. Registration codes for each event are provided in the Events section. Don't wait to register, secure your seat today! If you encounter a problem with registering for any events on WebAdvisor, please contact Enrollment Services at 586.445.7225. Please have the registration code ready when calling Enrollment Services.
Also, be sure to check the Events often to see if new events have been added!