To support student success at Macomb Community College by fostering educational innovations targeting at-risk students.
- To identify and recommend potential interventions.
- To review data evaluating interventions and make recommendations regarding scaling up.
- To develop educational partnerships that can create pathways for student success.
- To monitor the progress of interventions at other Achieving the Dream colleges.
- To sustain student success through improving college policies and procedures.