Learn what Macomb Community College has to offer at Discover Macomb on Feb. 18
– Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:00AM
Macomb Community College is offering potential students and their families a close-up look at what the college has to offer on Saturday, Feb. 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Discover Macomb will be held at the college’s South Campus, 12 Mile and Hayes roads, K Building, with doors opening at 9:30 a.m.
At Discover Macomb, attendees will have the opportunity to tour Macomb’s South Campus, meet faculty, staff and students, and learn about:
- Macomb’s roughly 200 academic degree and certificate programs
- How starting college at Macomb can save students $18,000
- Strategies for graduating from Macomb debt free
- Macomb’s 225 transfer plans for students interested in earning a bachelor’s degree
- Early admissions opportunities
- Campus life, including student clubs, activities and sports teams
For more information and to register, call 586.498.4008 or visit www.macomb.edu/discovermacomb.
About Macomb Community College
Macomb Community College (www.macomb.edu) is one of the nation’s leading community colleges, providing learning experiences to nearly 44,000 students annually. Macomb nationally ranks in the top two percent in the number of associate degrees awarded by community colleges and is the largest grantor of associate degrees in Michigan. The college’s comprehensive educational programming includes pre-collegiate experiences, university transfer and career preparation programs, bachelor degree completion and graduate degree programs, workforce training, professional education and certification, and continuing education and enrichment opportunities.
Media contact: Tish Wirth, 586.445.7560, firstname.lastname@example.org