Potential students and parents get two chances to discover what Macomb Community College has to offer
– Thursday, February 6, 2014 12:00AM
If you are weighing your higher-education options or those of your child, Macomb Community College’s upcoming Discover Macomb events could provide the answers you need.
At Discover Macomb, attendees will have the chance to:
- Find out about the college’s nearly 200 academic degree and certificate programs
- Check out the campus and meet faculty, staff, and students
- Get financial aid information
- Enjoy raffles, giveaways and food
Discover Macomb sessions are scheduled for:
- Saturday, Feb. 15, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Albert L. Lorenzo Cultural Center, K Building on Macomb’s Center Campus, 44575 Garfield Road (at Hall Road), in Clinton Township. For a campus map, click here.
- Saturday, March 29, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the John Lewis Student Community Center, K Building, on Macomb’s South Campus, 14500 E. 12 Mile Road (at Hayes), in Warren. For a campus map, click here.
For more information and to register, call 586.498.4008 or visit www.macomb.edu/discovermacomb.
About Macomb Community College
Macomb Community College (www.macomb.edu) is one of the nation’s leading community colleges, providing learning experiences to nearly 48,000 students annually. Macomb nationally ranks in the top two percent in the number of associate degrees awarded by community colleges and as the largest grantor of associate degrees in Michigan. The college’s comprehensive educational programming includes pre-collegiate experiences, university transfer and career preparation programs, bachelor degree completion and graduate degree programs, workforce training, professional education and certification, and continuing education and enrichment opportunities.
Media Contact: James Melton, 586.445.7271, email@example.com