For High School Counselors
At Macomb, we are committed to providing you with everything you need to assist your students in selecting a major, applying for admission, and deciding if Early Admit or Early College is right for them.
- Graduating High School Seniors Admission Steps – Macomb Easy Start 1-2-3
- Important Registration and Class Start Dates
- Early Admit/Dual Enrollment for students in 9th-12th grade while attending Macomb
- Early College of Macomb through the MISD - apply in grade 10
- Advanced Placement
- High school course transfer
- Orientation and Course Planning Sessions
- Transfer Information Resources
- Payment and Student Accounts
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Work Study and Internships
- More than 200 degree and certificate programs
- Catalogs and Schedules
- Search for Sections
- MACRAO/Michigan Transfer Agreement
- Transfer Programs – for maximum transferability
- Bachelor degree programs at Macomb University Center
Schedule a Recruiter
If you would like a recruiter to visit your high school, call The Office of Admissions & Outreach at 586.498.4008.
Use the Counselors’ Checklist for quick access to key information for your students.
Admissions & Outreach