You don’t have to be a student at Macomb to benefit from having one of the nation’s most comprehensive community colleges in your backyard. On its campuses, Macomb brings the world to the community’s doorstep through cultural events and continuing education, expositions and job fairs, Broadway shows and athletic competitions, library resources, and Early College and retiree programs. In addition to providing the highest quality educational, enrichment and economic development programming, Macomb also contributes to the community’s well-being through the professional and civic contributions of its faculty, staff, students and alumni, including those from its Public Service Institute. It’s all about quality of life and Macomb has got it covered!
- Lorenzo Cultural Center’s Tall Tales and Folklore: Exploring Michigan’s Traditional Stories moves to the waterfront
- Macomb Innovation Fund awards $75,000 to three Detroit-area technology startups
- College board of trustees finalizes appointment of James Sawyer as next president
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom, advocate for challenging and overcoming gender stereotypes, to discuss the misrepresentation of women in the media
- University Center March 21 open house highlights opportunities to earn advanced degrees
More News »