Center for Health Careers
Health Care Careers: Right Here, Right Now
There have never been as many careers in health care as there are right now. Whether you are interested in short-term training (9 months or less) to obtain a high demand, entry-level job or are already employed in health information technology and need to continue your education, Macomb’s Center for Health Careers has what you are looking for.
- Basic Health Care Training - First Aid, CPR/AED and Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers.
- Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist – Train and prepare for the CMRS through the American Medical Billing Association.
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Train and prepare for the Michigan Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation
Test to become a certified nurse assistant.
- Certified Professional Coder - Train and prepare for the Certified Professional Coder exam through the American Association of Professional Coders.
- Home Care Assistant - Train for one of the fastest growing job opportunities in health care.
- Laboratory Assistant - Train in phlebotomy and related clinical procedures to assist medical lab professionals in processing blood, urine and other medical specimens.
- Personal Fitness Trainer - Earn Your National Certification in Fitness Training from World Instructor
- Pharmacy Technician - Train to become a pharmacy technician, including learning drug names, doses, math calculations abbreviations and laws.
- Phlebotomy - Train to work as a phlebotomy technician, involved in the collection and disposal of blood samples.
Please note: Not all health care programs are offered every term.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 586.226.4807.