Sports & Expo Center
Host Your Next Event at Macomb County's Largest Conference and Expo Center
The Sports & Expo Center is ideal for large-capacity conferences, trade shows, job fairs, graduations, hobby shows, competitions, and community meetings.
- More than 61,000 square feet (192' x 320') of unobstructed floor space
- An additional 14,000 square feet of breakdown space right down the hall
- Seating capacity for more than 4,000 guests
- Easily accommodates 300 (10' x 10)' booths
- Full, professional 1000 sq. ft. stage available with sound and lighting
- Easy access, with ground-level load-in, two large freight doors, and 32' ceilings for oversized exhibits
- Strong, cushioned synthetic flooring
- Ticket/event registration office with three windows
- Client VIP conference room
- Staffed concessions area
- Large grandstands for optimum viewing
- Full catering services
Due to scheduled classes and events, the Sports & Expo Center facilities are not available for personal use at this time.
Value-Added Show Services—All for FREE!
- Set-up and tear-down (one day)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- 60-speaker sound system throughout the facility, with wireless microphones and mobile accessibility
- Well-lit parking with ample handicap spaces
- Labor: electrical, drayage, cleaning
- Forklift service (first shift)
- Use your own labor for show management and carting exhibits
- No head tax (fee for each attendee)
- 24-hour camera surveillance and campus patrol
Rent only half of the space or partner with another organizer to use the whole facility.
Contact our Reservations Center at 586.498.4198 (Option #4) for a free quote.
|The Sports & Expo Center is home of the Macomb Community College Monarchs.|
|Phone:||586.498.4198 (Press #4)|
The Macomb Sports & Expo Center is conveniently located on the northwest corner of Hayes and Martin Roads in Warren, Michigan.
The College's main address is: 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088.
The Center is designated as
P-Building on the South Campus Map.