Sports & Expo Center
Host Your Next Event at Macomb County's Largest Conference and Expo Center
The Sports & Expo Center is ideal for large-capacity conferences, trade shows, job fairs, graduations, hobby shows, competitions, and community meetings.
- More than 61,000 square feet (192' x 320') of unobstructed floor space
- An additional 14,000 square feet of breakdown space right down the hall
- Seating capacity for more than 4,000 guests
- Easily accommodates 300 (10' x 10)' booths
- Full, professional 1000 sq. ft. stage available with sound and lighting
- Easy access, with ground-level load-in, two large freight doors, and 32' ceilings for oversized exhibits
- Strong, cushioned synthetic flooring
- Ticket/event registration office with three windows
- Client VIP conference room
- Staffed concessions area
- Large grandstands for optimum viewing
- Full catering services
Due to scheduled classes and events, the Sports & Expo Center facilities are not available for personal use at this time.
Value-Added Show Services—All for FREE!
- Set-up and tear-down (one day)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- 60-speaker sound system throughout the facility, with wireless microphones and mobile accessibility
- Well-lit parking with ample handicap spaces
- Labor: electrical, drayage, cleaning
- Forklift service (first shift)
- Use your own labor for show management and carting exhibits
- No head tax (fee for each attendee)
- 24-hour camera surveillance and campus patrol
Rent only half of the space or partner with another organizer to use the whole facility.
Contact Our Reservations Center today for a Free Quote. 586.498.4198 (Option #4)
|The Sports & Expo Center is home of the Macomb Community College Monarchs.|
The Macomb Sports & Expo Center is conveniently located on the northwest corner of Hayes and Martin Roads in Warren, Michigan.
The College's main address is 14500 E. 12 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088.
The Center is designated as
P-Building on the South Campus Map.