Macomb Center for the Performing Arts
Setting The Stage for a Class Act
The Macomb Center for the Performing Arts – renowned for its national and regional entertainment – invites you to explore its state-of-the-art facility for your next performance, party or corporate event. This community-focused venue offers the style, space and grace to impress the most discriminating of audiences.
- Two adjacent rental spaces: Main Stage with two-level auditorium seating for 1,270; and Stage II,
presenting an intimate setting for 150-200 guests
- Load-in facilities for two 48' semi-truck trailers (load-in at stage level)
- 36’ x 11’ orchestra pit
- Paging/monitoring system via intercom or closed circuit TV
- Box office services available, including ticket printing, credit card services
- Spacious lobbies, art gallery and gracious stairways
- Complete staging and production capabilities
- Rehearsal and dressing rooms, green room and client services area
- Complete event planning and consultation services
- On-site catering and extensive menu
- Easy access to the Lorenzo Cultural Center through internal pathway
- Free, ample, well-lighted parking
PLANNING A PARTY?
Hosting your annual holiday party, client appreciation event or other business celebrations at the Macomb Center is a great way to thank those who make your business a success!
We have everything you need to make your event an evening to remember, including:
- Ticket discounts for your guests
- A full catering menu
- Private rooms for pre- or post-show receptions
For larger events, additional space options may be available at the Lorenzo Cultural Center located adjacent to the Macomb Center.
FOR A GUIDED TOUR…
Contact Christina Killmar at 586.286.2055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts is the cultural hub of Macomb County and exists for the primary purpose of serving the students and residents of Macomb County. Its mission is to enhance and enrich the cultural development and awareness of the community by offering a diversified selection of quality cultural experiences, and to inspire and encourage artistic expression through education, performance and volunteer opportunities.
Usage of Macomb Center must be compatible with the educational and community service goals of Macomb Community College and in accordance with the public image of the college. The College shall charge usage fees to the users in amounts periodically deemed to be adequate and appropriate and in accordance with Public Use of College Facilities Manual adopted by Macomb Community College Board of Trustees.
For a free quote, please contact Cate Foltin, Business Manager, at 586.286.2095. Email FoltinC@macomb.edu.
The Macomb Center for the Performing Arts is easily accessed by I-94, I-696 and M-59 (Hall Road) and is designated as M-Building on the Center Campus Map.
The College's Center Campus main address is: 44575 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038-1139