John Lewis Conference Center
Functional and Flexible Conference and Meeting Facilities
The John Lewis Center provides genuine flexibility for any style of conference or meeting in a retreat-like setting close to major freeways. The Center’s functional features include:
- More than 15,000 square feet of meeting space for conferences, breakout sessions and special events.
- Twelve mediated, multifunctional conference rooms from 250 to 5,400 square feet. The main meeting room includes multiple flat-screen displays and a raised stage.
- Divider walls in most meeting rooms to expand space and seating capacities.
- Built-in audio/visual and Internet capabilities.
- Large, adjoining lobby areas that provide extra meeting space for registration and relaxation, with access to ATM and vending machines, the campus bookstore and cafeteria.
Plan Your Meeting PLace Now!
Your event at the John Lewis Center will be carefully planned and attended to by a professional and experienced team of meeting specialists.
Every aspect will be handled to your complete satisfaction. From pre-planning event details to plotting room setups and providing A/V support, we're totally dedicated to delivering first-class client services. And our professional in-house culinary staff stands ready to "take your order" from our extensive catering menu.
Value-Added Features—All for FREE!
- Event consultation, set-up and tear-down
- Use of standard in-house A/V equipment and technical support
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Labor: electrical, drayage, cleaning
- Lighted parking with ample handicap spaces
- Chairs and tables with skirting
- No gratuities or service charges
Contact our Reservations Center at 586.498.4198 (Option #4) for a free quote.
|Phone:||586.498.4198 (Press #4)|
The John Lewis Center is conveniently located on Hayes Road in Warren, MI between 12 Mile and Martin Roads.
The College's main address is: 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088.
The Center is designated as K-Building on the South Campus Map.