John Lewis Center
Functional and Flexible
The John Lewis Center provides genuine flexibility for any style of meeting in a retreat-like setting close to major freeways. The Center's functional features include:
- More than 15,000 square feet of meeting space for conferences, breakout sessions and special events.
- Twelve mediated, multifunctional conference rooms from 250 to 5,400 square feet. The main meeting room includes multiple flat-screen displays and a raised stage.
- Divider walls in most rooms to expand space and seating capacities.
- Built-in audio/visual and Internet capabilities.
- Large, adjoining lobby areas that provide extra space for registration and relaxation, with access to ATM and vending machines, the campus bookstore and cafeteria.
Plan Now … and Relax!
Your event at the John Lewis Center will be carefully planned and attended to by a professional and experienced team of meeting specialists.
Every aspect will be handled to your complete satisfaction. From pre-planning event details to plotting room setups and providing A/V support, we're totally dedicated to delivering first-class client services. And our professional in-house culinary staff stands ready to "take your order" from our extensive catering menu.
Value-Added Features—All for FREE!
- Event consultation, set-up and tear-down
- Use of standard in-house A/V equipment and technical support
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Labor: electrical, drayage, cleaning
- Lighted parking with ample handicap spaces
- Chairs and tables with skirting
- No gratuities or service charges
Contact our Reservations Center at 586.498.4198 (Option #4) for a free quote.
|Phone:||586.498.4198 (Press #4)|
The John Lewis Center is conveniently located on Hayes Road in Warren, MI between 12 Mile and Martin Roads.
The College's main address is: 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088.
The Center is designated as K-Building on the South Campus Map.