Whether you are interested in advancing in your current career, need training to retain your certification or are ready to enter a new field, Macomb offers many convenient options for professional and career development through both its academic and Workforce and Continuing Education programs.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Center for Health Careers
- Certificate Programs
- Continuing Education for Teachers and Social Workers
- Quality/LEAN Manufacturing
- Engineering and Advanced Technology
- Business and Information Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Health & Safety Training
- Earn Credit for What You Know
Questions about a program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 586.445.7999.
Questions about enrollment? Contact Enrollment Services at 586.445.7999 or email@example.com.