Whether you are interested in advancing in your current career, need training to retain your certification or are ready to enter a new field, Macomb offers many convenient options for professional and career development through both its academic and Workforce and Continuing Education programs.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Center for Health Careers
- Certificate Programs
- Continuing Education for Teachers
- Quality/LEAN Manufacturing and Production Courses
- Engineering and Advanced Technology
- Business and Information Technology
- Health Information and Safety Training
- Earn Credit for What You Know
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- Third-Party Billing - See how your tuition, fees and books can be paid by a third party such as Michigan Works, Michigan Rehabilitation, Military Tuition Assistance or Michigan Education Trust (MET), or a Company.
Questions about a program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 586.226.4807.
Questions about enrollment? Contact Enrollment Services at 586.445.7225 or email@example.com.