Macomb Community College offers a variety of scholarships funded by private donors. Scholarships are available to assist with tuition, fees, books and other educational expenses. Scholarships are based on the academic year and are available to all Macomb Community College students who meet the criteria.
Students can view the private scholarship information, application, requirements and complete the online application form at the following link:
*Apply for Private Scholarships through OASIS.
OASIS – Online Automated Scholarship Information System for Private Scholarships
A quick and simple application for Private Scholarships at Macomb Community College.
With OASIS, you
- fill out one simple and secure general scholarship application in a few minutes
- are automatically considered for many of the scholarships available at Macomb
- may be eligible for additional scholarships by answering a few supplemental questions
- can do a keyword search on all the scholarships in the system to review qualifications and other related information
Transfer Scholarships are also offered from various 4-year colleges and universities.
Student Options for Success (SOS) can help
SOS works with a variety of community and public benefit organizations to help ease the cost of higher education. Academic success is the focus for our students, but many still struggle to sustain basic expenses while they are in school. That’s where we come in. Let us help you find these resources so you can focus on graduating.
SOS Services include:
• Public Benefits Application Assistance
• College and Community Resource Referral
• Financial Strategies and Money Management
• Emergency Assistance Funds
Call 586-447-8609 or email at SOS@macomb.edu
CampusRN Scholarship Program
CampusRN has launched a new scholarship program for nursing students in conjunction with the creation of the CampusRN state edition network.
Apply at: http://www.campusrn.com/register/scholarship.asp