ANGEL is Macomb's Learning Management System (LMS); it is the platform that Macomb uses to deliver Web-enhanced on-ground, hybrid and online courses. For descriptions about the types of courses supported by ANGEL click here.
Some of the benefits of using ANGEL to web-enhance an on-ground class are:
- Upload your first day handout for students to access anytime
- Provide up-to-date grades which students can securely access
- Your class roster is automatically updated
- Ability to communicate with the entire class
Some of the benefits of using ANGEL in a hybrid or online class are:
- All of the points mentioned above
- Download a misplaced First Day Handout
- Directly upload assignments
- Communicate with classmates and instructor outside the classroom
"I love the online tools in ANGEL and I don't think I could teach my on-ground classes without them."
- Jacqueline Wanner, Professor, Information Technology
"Students love the fact that they can get access to my materials any time of the day."
- Angela McLean, Professor, Business
"Students love the ability to see their grades at any time of the day or night whenever they want to."
- Elizabeth Jenaway, Professor, Information Technology
Online Program Accreditation
The Higher Learning Commission has granted permission to Macomb College to offer all Board of Trustees approved degrees and certificates online as it does for traditional, on-campus and program offerings. Course curriculum, rigor and relevance is the same as Macomb College's on-campus courses